I've got some meds to take and need to exercise more slowly and lose weight faster than I'd been doing. While at first I was afraid to go to sleep for fear I wouldn't wake up, I've come to see that the only thing that's changed in the last couple of weeks is that I'm now in touch with reality. Information is power, yes?
That news came just in time for me to commit to my 2nd set of mini-goals for the next 15 weeks. They're "very mini" because these are in addition to my original mini-goals and I'm still practicing fitting a fuller life into a work week.
My additional goals for 3/23/10 to 7/6/10:
- Physical: Working in the yard 10 minutes, 3 times weekly
- Social: Either have a friend over or participate in a church or community social activity 2 times monthly
- Emotional: Express a feeling, where expressing it is out of my comfort zone, 1 time weekly
- Intellectual: Investigate alternatives for becoming credentialed in my field, researching 1 alternative a week
- Spiritual: Meditate for 10 minutes, 2 times weekly
Here's to making each week a bit more interesting than the last!